Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/customer/www/sapdra.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/sapdra/framework/modules/title/title-functions.php on line 446
– In line with providing our customers with the best quality and client experience, we have established a considerate cancellation & refund policy.
– We plan each project by dividing work into milestones.
– All projects begin with a complete discovery/analysis and creation of a scope of work document. This is done to make sure that both parties have complete understanding of the work required and thus eliminate the potential for project cancellations, reversals, or disputes.
– As there is time spent to achieve every milestone and complete every module, a refund is not be possible for work already completed.
– In the event of a project terminated on a mutual basis, the client has control of all completed work and any payment for further development will become void. No previous payment or deposit would be refunded.
– No payment will be refunded once the client approves mockup designs and we move into the development phase of the project.
– There are no partial refunds for projects mid way through a milestone phase.
– No cancellations are entertained for services that our marketing team has offered on special occasions. These are limited time offers and cannot be cancelled.
– SEO and digital marketing packages are not refundable, but the client may cancel with a notice written 30 days in advance.
– We do not offer refunds on deposits or payments for projects that are abandoned or lay dormant for more than 30 days.
– For more clarification, please write us: firstname.lastname@example.org